- 16 oz cooked peeled shrimp, diced fine
- 1 container of pre-made pico de gallo (drain juice off)
- 6 tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp jalapenos, diced fine (optional) or 3tbsp of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro or cilantro paste
- 2 limes, juice (or 1 tbsp of lime juice)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Combine diced onions, pico de gallo, salt and lime juice in a bowl and let it sit about5-10 minutes. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, mix together. Refrigerate and let the flavors combine at least an hour before serving. Great with blue chips or pita bread.