With a much-needed vacation right around the corner, I over analyze everything.
I have my main toiletry bag that has my dental care and facial products in, then there is the one that all the extras in it. I got this cute little Ralph Lauren bag at Marshalls for $4.99 – it was suppose to be a stocking stuffer for my best friends, but I couldn’t give it up because I knew I needed it for something (don’t worry I got her another that she loves). It is the perfect size for all my extras.
- Dove Body Wash – Growing up my grandma always said that Dove was the best product to use to wash your body. The Cucumber and Green Tea scent is my favorite of all time. When you are on vacation you want to relax and to me this helps me feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater – For the past year I’ve had this facial spray with me everywhere I go – work trips, vacation, to my parents, over night trips…everywhere. I use it for a setting spray after I’ve done my makeup but I also use it after I’ve washed my face at night as a moisturizer (yall know I’m not a big moisturizer) to help hydrate my face, especially if I’ve been in the sun more than normal. My face always feels fresh afterwards.
- Ulta Sport SPF 30 – Yes, black people do and can get sunburnt. I got this SPF in an ipsy bag a couple months ago. I haven’t used it before and since I’m going to the beach I thought I’d go ahead and be prepared just in case. I’ll be sure to let everyone know how it works (or doesn’t work).
- Shower Cap – Yes this cap did come from a hotel. It’s pretty self-explanatory why I taking this on vacation.
- Dove Deodorant – Again grandma know’s best. I think I’ve used this deodorant since it launched or since I was old enough to decide what products I wanted to use. It has a fresh, clean smell to it.
- Soap and Glory Righteous Butter – In the winter months I have extremely dry skin, so this helps and it also smells really good. If you put it on in the morning, you will still smell it in the evening. So this was a must to take on vacation.
- Neutrogena Makeup Face Wipes – I shied away from Neutrogena products because it didn’t work for my skin type, especially when I had really bad acne. A couple weeks ago I grabbed these wipes and had no choice but to use them and they worked great. It takes the makeup off with scrubbing. I use wipes from then I go back in and wash my face with my normal face wash.
- First Aid Kit – You never know what could happen, so I make sure that I’m prepared for the just in case moments. I got this at Target and you can also find them at Wal-Mart as well.