Valentine’s Day is a day to show that you love someone or you care about them aka a commercial holiday for you to spend money on your significant other. I have a love-hate relationship with Valentine’s day because when you’ve been dating someone for a number of years and every day they show how much they love you — you don’t need a day dedicated to it. But there are some ladies (and gentlemen) out there that want their significant other to go all out for the occasion or at least get them something nice. So this post is a quick guide what to get that special person in your life.
- Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody
- Apple iWatch
- David Yurman ‘Cable’ Classics Bracelet
- Heart Shaped Box Chocolates
- Valentino ‘Valentina’ Eau de Parfum
- Kylie Lip Kit (Mary Jo or 22)
- Sephora Gift Card
- Victoria Secrets – Satin Kimono – Very Sexy
- Men’s Cleansing Kit – Clarisonic
- Creed ‘Green Irish” Tweed Fragrance
- Beats Powerbeats 2.0 Wireless Headphones
- Nike Air Max Zero – Classic Colors
- Leather iPhone Wallet (cheaper option)
- Michael Kors – Bryant Leather Backpack
May the shopping force be with you and your loved one!