It’s been a while since I’ve shared some of my favorite. As I think about it, I haven’t shared any favorites for 2018 yet. Continue reading to find out why and where you can get some of my favorite products/items at.
- Werk 101: Get Your life Together Guide This handy little book especially, since I’ve been feeling like I need to put more effort in life in general, instead of going through the motions. The affirmations are great to post throughout your home and/or office, plus it’s always a good reference to pull out every now and then and get yourself all the way together.
- Victoria’s Secret – Night Fragrance Mist I’m not a really big fan of perfumes, but this is just enough and lasts throughout the day. Its a seductive scent that isn’t over powering nor lingers after you walk out of a room.
- Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Body Scrub I purchased this on a whim one night when I was roaming around Target (unfortunately I wasn’t able to link it from Targets site) and it will continue to be something that I purchase. It left my skin feeling soft and refreshed, plus the macadamia and rice milk fragrance is very refreshing. Highly recommend for ladies that love baths and want their skin to feel refreshed afterwards.
- Smashbox Always on Matte Luquid Lipstick (in True Grit) was my winter go to lipstick. It was the perfect shade of brown that matched my skin tone. I knew this was a winner when my Momma (who’s worn the same lipstick color for 30+ years got one). Y’all know that I’m die heart Smashbox user!
- Tart Pout Prep Lip Exfoliate The last few months my lips were extremely dry and felt like I could never put enough chapstick on it. I found this lip exfoliant one afternoon in Ulta and after applying it after my shower (before brushing my teeth) along with the Rose Salva Lip Balm my lips felt smoother than they’ve ever felt before.
- Apple Watch Series 3 best gift I could have ever bought myself. I didn’t really care to have one but I told myself that if I got an Apple Watch it would help me stay focus and accountable on working out. Plus it’s great to basically have my phone on my arm. To also keep me accountable was the purchase of my Beats Earbuds. You can’t work out without having some good music. I was worried that they would fall out of my ear or hurt them after a while, but they stay put and the cushion is perfect.
- I haven’t had a good pair of sunglasses in a while and I just can’t muster up the strength to buy Quay glasses (yet!) so these Ray Ban Aviator II Large have a permanent fixture in my purse. They are lightweight, sleek and fits my face perfect.
- With the summer months coming and I already know the humidity and I aren’t going to mix, but on the relatively warm days that we’ve had so far, Honey and Ginger by Mielle Edge Gel has held my edges down and didn’t leave a sticky white residue either.